If autumn is your favorite season then using a letter board quote is a great way to spruce up your home decor with your favorite quotes and cute sayings. This list has fall letter board ideas and clever fall sayings to show your love of autumn. If you’re looking for cute, short, and funny fall letter board quotes, you’ll find them here!
- Table of Contents
Cute Fall Letter Board Quotes
Get into the fall spirit with these cute and cozy fall letter board sayings. Cute fall letter board quotes are the perfect way to enhance your autumn home decor.
- Falling leaves & lattes please
- What’s the cutest season? Awwtumn
- Autumn leaves & pumpkins please
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice
- Sweater weather
- Flannel, pumpkins, s’mores
- Apple pie, cider, bonfires
- Leggings, leaves & lattes
- Fall is my favorite color
- Fall in love
- All year long I dream of autumn
- And all at once, summer collapsed into fall
- Autumn days are here again
- Fall is proof that change is beautiful
- Trees show us how beautiful it can be to let things go
- Fall means it’s time to turn over a new leaf
- Hey girl, you’re gourd-geous
- Fall is the most gourd-geous time of year
- Hot chocolatey mornings and toasty marshmallow evenings
- Meet me at the pumpkin patch
- A falling leaf is summer’s wave goodbye
- Fall reminds us everything is temporary
- The tans will fade, the memories last forever
Short Fall Letter Board Quotes
These short fall letter board quotes are all small enough to fit on your word board or black felt letter board at home. They won’t take as long for you to put in place because you can write them with a small set of letters.
- It’s Fall Y’all
- Fall vibes
- Hello fall
- What a wonder-fall world
- I’m falling for autumn
- Fall is in the air
- Pumpkin spice season
- Crisp air, apple picking, crunchy leaves
- Cozy season
- Summer days, drifting away
- Falling for fall
- Fired up for fall
- Misty mornings, crunchy leaves, cozy nights
- The days grow cooler and shorter
- Goodbye good times and tan lines
Short Funny Fall Quotes
Add some humor to your fall letter board with one of these short, funny fall quotes. Puns and hilarious sayings are sure to make your houseguests and family smile when they see them.
- It’s fall, what a re-leaf!
- Some people are just un-be-leafable
- Autumn leaves as far as the pie can see
- Let’s pumpkin spice things up a bit
- That’s a load of crop!
- Summer didn’t even say goodbye!
- Get ready to hibernate
- Oh my gourd I love fall
- Fall is unbe-leaf-ably beautiful
- This weather is unbe-leaf-able.
- Can you be-leaf it’s already fall?
- Autumn leaves a smile on my face
- Leaf me alone. I miss summer already.
- If you don’t like fall, you can leaf me alone.
- To leaf or not to leaf, that is the question.
- Tis the season to be Fall-y
- My favorite spice girl is Pumpkin Spice
- I only have pies for you, baby…
- The autumn colors are unbe-leaf-able
- It’s fall, let the thermostat games begin…
- It’s fall coming back to me now…
- Fall: time for the -ber months
- The -ber months are the best ones
- Alexa, rake the leaves
- My blood type is pumpkin spice
- Let’s get lit! I say to my candles
- In one Fall swoop it’s autumn again
- Let’s give ‘em pumpkin to talk about
- Don’t stop be-leaf-ing in me
Funny Fall Letter Board Quotes
Some of my favorite fall letter board quotes are funny sayings for fall. Funny autumn quotes are the perfect way to add a personal touch to your home’s fall decor and get a laugh out of your friends and family.
- Autumn: pie is a food group and living in sweatpants is acceptable
- Maybe she’s born with it… maybe it’s maple leaves
- Running errands just turned into sniffing candles and touching soft blankets
- Fall is that beautiful time between sweat and frostbite
- The only thing getting lit this weekend are my fall scented candles
- I’ve had so much pumpkin spice I might as well live in the pumpkin patch
- It’s the end of september. Someone wake up the guy from Greenday
- In honor of the fall equinox I will also be cold, and full of darkness
- When you’re in a corn maze, do you ever feel like you’re being stalked?
- It’s wear a sweater and regret it by noon kind of weather
- If money grew on trees, we’d be raking it in
- Be careful what you say in the corn maze, the walls have ears.
- Have you been to the corn maze? It’s a-maize-ing.
- It’s that time of year when other girls look cute in flannel, and I look like I lost my ax
- Fall leads straight into: candy month, pie month, and cookie month
- Dear November, I’m just using you to get to December
Short Fall Jokes For Letter Boards
A good pun is the perfect addition to your fall letter board. Funny letter board quotes can be so enjoyable to change up with each new season. Check out this article next if you’re looking for more funny letter board quotes that are great year round.
- How do you fix a broken pumpkin? With a pumpkin patch!
- Do you like tree jokes? Because they leaf me in tears.
- What is it called when a tree takes some time off? Paid leaf.
- If a tree makes you an offer, you can take it or leaf-it.
- What happened when the turkey got in a fight? The stuffing was knocked out of him.
- Did you hear the joke about fall? It’ll leaf you laughing.
- What do lumberjacks shout at the start of fall? Sep-timberrrrrr!
- What did the leaf say to the other leaf? I’m falling for you.
- Why do birds fly south for the fall? Because it’s quicker than walking
- Why is it so easy to trick a leaf in October? Because they fall for anything.
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash.
- What do you call a group of pumpkin besties? #SquashGoals
- Why are trees so carefree and easy going? Because every fall, they let loose.
- Did you hear about the shocked tree? It was in disbe-leaf.
- What kind of vest do you wear in the fall? A har-vest.
- Why did the scarecrow win a Nobel Prize? He was outstanding in his field.
- What do pirates wear in autumn? Pumpkin patches.
- What is the cutest season? Aww-tumn.
- What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit? Straw-berries.
- What’s a fire’s least favorite month? No-ember.
- What does Autumn do when Winter sets in? Autumn leaves.
Short Fall Rhymes For Letter Boards
A short fall rhyme for your letter board can be a sweet saying to use. All these short autumn rhymes are the right size for your message board or word board at home.
- Autumn skies & pumpkin pies
- I love fall most of all
- Corn maze kinds of days
- Pumpkin obsessed, blessed and never stressed
- Pumpkin kisses & harvest wishes
- Pumpkin spice makes mama nice
- Leaves are falling, autumn is calling
- Autumn leaves fall all around, they make a blanket on the ground
- Autumn leaves and pumpkins please
- All around the town, the leaves are turning brown
- It’s getting colder fall is here, it’s my favorite time of year
- Autumn winds begin to blow. Colored leaves fall fast and slow.
- Little orange pumpkins all around, and leaves are falling on the ground
- Leaves all around and pumpkins on the ground
- Autumn breeze, rustling leaves in trees
Back To School Letter Board Quotes
Does your new school year start in the late summer or early fall? This can be the perfect time to use your letter board to welcome in the start of a new school year with a back to school quote that’s short enough to fit your letter board. You’ll also love this whole article about back to school letter board ideas!
- School bells ringing loud and clear, summer’s over, fall is here.
- Back to school & looking cool
- RIP summer vacation
- Time to start knowing what day of the week it is
- We were tired of sleeping in and enjoying life anyways… this is fine
- New year, new me
- Learning is apple-solutely fun!
- To do list: stay awake in class
- Smells like new school supplies
- Fall in love with learning
- Respect your parents, they passed school without Google
- A new school year is like a new chapter and this book just got interesting…
- Set another goal. Dream another dream
- Prepare to do big things
- On the playground is where I spend most of my days
- Alright stop, collaborate and listen
- It might not be easy, but it’s going to be #worthit
Christian Fall Letter Board Quotes
Another fun way to use your letter board is to celebrate all the great things in your life with gratitude and a Christian letter board quote for fall. These short Christian fall quotes are creative ideas for a bulletin board at your church or to use in your own home decor. For some more great Christian inspiration to add to your life, check out these Christian Affirmations you can use in your daily prayers.
- Thankful & blessed
- Thankful, blessed & kind of a mess
- Fall reminds us to be thankful
- Fall for Jesus!
- God is unbe-leaf-able!
- It’s time to fall back to church
- Autumn leaves, Jesus doesn’t
- Now serving pumpkin spice communion
- The leaves may change but God’s love remains the same
- The season is changing, but God’s love is constant
- To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven. – Ecclesiastes 3:1
- When everything seems to be changing, we can rely on God’s consistency – Hebrews 13:8
- At the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. – Galatians 6:9
Final Thoughts on Fall Letter Board Ideas
The heat of summer retreats and it’s time for cozy sweaters and pumpkin spice everything. The best way to welcome in the fall season is with a grateful heart and doing something you love, like updating your letter board for the new time of year. If you’re a pumpkin spice fan, I’ve got the perfect dessert for you this season, check out my recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cake next! You’ll also want to check out this article on Thanksgiving table decor if you’re in the mood for fall home decor updates!
Make sure you save this article to your pinterest account so you can find it next fall! Check out these articles next to get ideas for Winter Letter Board Quotes, Spring Letter Board Quotes, and Summer Letter Board Quotes.