If you’re looking for Thanksgiving letter board ideas or short and funny Thanksgiving quotes you’ve come to the right place. Get ready to discover the perfect one-liners and pun-tastic phrases that will have your guests chuckling and feeling grateful. If you’re looking for the perfect dessert this Thanksgiving, check out this Pumpkin Spice Cake recipe! From hilarious wordplay to heartfelt expressions of thanks, these letter board quotes are sure to bring a smile to your face and add a touch of wit to your Thanksgiving festivities.
- Table of Contents
- Short Thanksgiving Letter Board Quotes
- Funny Thanksgiving Letter Board Quotes
- Short Thanksgiving Jokes
- Cute Thanksgiving Letter Board Quotes
- Short Thanksgiving Rhymes For Letter Boards
- Christian Thanksgiving Letter Board Quotes
- Final Thoughts on Thanksgiving Letter Board Ideas
- More Letter Board Ideas
Save this page to your Pinterest for next season and share it with someone else who might love it!
Short Thanksgiving Letter Board Quotes
Is Thanksgiving one of your favorite days of the year? Use these short, fun quotes leading up to Thanksgiving to put your family and home in the spirit of the season.
- Thankful & Blessed
- Eat, drink, and be thankful
- Give thanks with a grateful heart
- Thanksgiving, it’s all gravy
- Feast mode on
- Grateful for the little things
- Friendsgiving, a time for family and friends
- Happy Turkey Day
- Eat, drink, and give thanks
- Family, food, and fun
- Autumn skies and pumpkin pies
- Giving thanks for all we have
Funny Thanksgiving Letter Board Quotes
All of these funny quotes are short enough for your Thanksgiving letter board this holiday season! Using a funny Thanksgiving quote is a great way to put some humor in your home decor or social media captions. If you’re like Joey Tribbiani, you know pants with stretchy waistbands are of the utmost importance and you’re about to roll up your sleeves and dig-in to the mashed potatoes and apple pie until you’re more stuffed than the turkey! Check out this article next for Funny Letter Board Quotes for Year Round once Thanksgiving is over.
- Gobble ’til you wobble.
- Turkey, wine, and feeling fine.
- I’m just here for the pie.
- Leftovers are for quitters
- Oh my gourd, it’s Thanksgiving!
- Let’s get basted!
- Give thanks and eat pie.
- Pies before guys
- Stuffed with love and turkey.
- Thankful, blessed, and mashed potato obsessed.
- Thanksgiving calories don’t count.
- Let’s talk turkey.
- Let’s give ’em pumpkin to talk about.
- I’m thankful for elastic waistbands.
- Cheers to a drumstickin’ good time.
- Keep calm and gobble on.
- The bird is the word.
- Life is short, eat the pumpkin pie.
- Happy Thanksgiving, may your pants be stretchy and your turkey be moist.
- Turkey, stuffing, and endless munching.
- Thankful hearts and stretchy pants.
- Pumpkin pie and grateful vibes.
- Giving thanks with a side of mashed potatoes.
- Pass the gratitude, hold the drama.
- Feasting like it’s our job.
- Stuffing our faces with love and leftovers.
- Baste in the glory of Thanksgiving.
- Grateful hearts and full plates.
- Thankful for family, food, and second helpings.
Short Thanksgiving Jokes For Letter Boards
Sometimes the perfect Thanksgiving message for your letter board is a short joke instead of classic Thanksgiving quotes. It’s an easy way to get a good laugh from your dinner table if you pick a Thanksgiving pun as part of your Thanksgiving table decor. For more tips, check out this article next on table decorating ideas that will help pull your decor together.
- Why did the turkey cross the road? To prove he wasn’t chicken!
- Why did the cranberries turn red? Because they saw the turkey dressing!
- What did the turkey say before it was roasted? Boy, I’m stuffed!
- Why did the pilgrim’s pants keep falling down? Because they wore their belt buckles on their hats.
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims like? Plymouth Rock!
- What do you call a running turkey? Fast food.
- Why don’t you let a turkey get in a fight? Because he has a fowl mouth!
- Why was the turkey under arrest? It was suspected it of fowl play!
- What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert? Peach gobbler!
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make? Wing, wing!
- What did the turkey say to the computer? “Google, google, google!”
- What do you get if you cross a turkey with a ghost? A poultrygeist!
- What kind of key doesn’t open a lock? A turkey!
- What do you call a turkey with a great vocabulary? A thesaurus!
- Why did the turkey go to the doctor? Because it was feeling a little fowl.
- Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive? It had 24 carrots.
- What did the corn say on Thanksgiving Day? “Aw, shucks!”
Cute Thanksgiving Letter Board Quotes
Do you love the fall vibes at Thanksgiving? It’s a time of togetherness and changing seasons when people count blessings and share food together. Use one of these cute Thanksgiving letter board ideas to get your household in the holiday spirit.
- We go together like turkey and cranberry sauce.
- All you need is love and a piece of pumpkin pie.
- May your Thanksgiving be filled with love and laughter
- Thanksgiving, a day for counting blessings
- Thanksgiving magic: love in every bite.
- Warm hugs and thankful mugs.
- Counting blessings, one pie slice at a time
- Gathered together, hearts overflowing
- I love you a pumpkin spice latte
- I only have pies for you.
Short Thanksgiving Rhymes For Letter Boards
Short rhymes are some of my favorite quotes for Thanksgiving. They can be great reminders of the real meaning of Thanksgiving or short funny sayings too.
- Green beans and yams, make a feast that tastes grand
- For a Thanksgiving feast, the turkey is our centerpiece
- Turkey on my plate, let’s celebrate
- Mashed potatoes, a Thanksgiving staple, let’s eat until we’re no longer able
- Thanksgiving is here, let’s all cheer, for the blessings that come far and near
- Thanksgiving cheer, is that time of year, when family and friends draw near
- Gather around, let’s hear the sound, of love and laughter all around
- Thanksgiving is a time to dine and play, and give thanks for each and every day
- May your Thanksgiving be full of cheer, and may you have everything to be thankful for this year
- May your plate be full, and your heart be too, with all of the love and thanks that are due
- Turkey’s gobbling, cranberry’s tart, Thanksgiving dinner, where waistbands fall apart!
Christian Thanksgiving Letter Board Quotes
Thankful quotes are perfect for Thanksgiving letter boards. It’s the perfect time to show gratitude for God’s blessings in your life.
- Thankful for the blessings in life
- Thanksgiving, a time for gratitude
- Thankful hearts and full bellies
- Feasting on gratitude
- May your table be full and your heart be blessed
- Thankful for the good food and even better company.
- Bless the food before us, the company with us and the love between us.
- Blessings grow when they are shared.
- God bless this family with abundance
- “Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!” – Psalm 100:4
- “And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.” – Colossians 3:15
- “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- “Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!” – Psalm 95:2
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” – Philippians 4:6
- “Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!” – Psalm 107:1
- “Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!” – Psalm 118:1
- “Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!” – 2 Corinthians 9:15
- “Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” – Ephesians 5:20
- “I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving.” – Psalm 69:30
- “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.” – Psalm 103:2
- “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.” – James 1:17
Final Thoughts on Thanksgiving Letter Board Ideas
Remember, when it comes to Thanksgiving letter board quotes, there’s no shortage of creativity and humor to be found. You can let your letter boards do the talking and bring joy to your holiday celebrations. Whether you choose to sprinkle in some laughter or heartfelt gratitude, these witty and catchy quotes will leave a lasting impression on your guests and family.