Looking for the best New Year letter board quotes? Let’s bid farewell to last year and enthusiastically welcome the next! There’s no better way to express our hopes, dreams, and witty sentiments than with a New Year letter board quote. Whether you’re looking for an inspirational quote or something short and funny to write on your felt letter board, this list is full of all the best ideas for you to use leading up to New Years Eve and for the whole month after.
If you’re looking for the perfect letter board quotes for every season, I’ve got you covered with these letter board quotes for Spring, these ones for Summer, and don’t forget Fall and Winter, and don’t forget Valentine’s Day is coming up too!
- Table of Contents
Short New Year Letter Board Quotes
Looking for a great way to use a short classic quote to help you celebrate new year’s day? These short new year letter board ideas are great even if you only have a small set of letters for your felt letter board.
- Cheers to the new year
- New year wishes and midnight kisses
- New year. Same me. Bigger Goals.
- Happy new year
- Pop. Fizz. Cheers.
- Goodbye old, hello new
- Bring on the bubbly
- New year new me
- See you next year
- New year, New beginnings
Funny New Year Letter Board Quotes
Funny quotes are the perfect way to have a little bit of fun with your home decor this holiday season. Funny quotes can instantly lighten the mood and create a festive atmosphere during New Year’s celebrations. They set a positive tone for the year ahead and starting your year with laughter and positivity can help you feel more optimistic. Who doesn’t want that?
- New Year, Same Me…
- I haven’t been this excited about a new year since last year
- New Year’s Resolution: Eat More Tacos!
- Did you expect a clever letter board quote? That’s so last year…
- New Year, New Calendar to Forget to Use!
- January is like Monday… but longer
- New Year’s Resolution: Keep the ‘F’ in ‘Food’ and ‘Fitness’ Balanced!
- Sorry in advance for writing “2023” on everything for the next three months
- May Your Troubles Last as Long as Your New Year’s Resolutions!
- New Year, Same Me..Just More Caffeinated!
- 2024: Less Stress, More Desserts!
- New Year, New Me..Just kidding same me, different calendar
- I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person
- In 2024, May Your Coffee Be Strong and Your Wifi Be Stronger!
- 9 pm is the new midnight
- Just here for the fireworks
- I give last year zero stars…
- Time to put your party pants on
- That awkward moment when no one knows the words to ‘Auld Lang Syne’…
- Quit all my bad habits? Nobody likes a quitter
- Your new year resolution is to read more? Put the subtitles on tv.
- Last year my goal was to lose 10 lbs. Only 15 more to go!
- Lose weight for a new year’s resolution? I hate losing!
- The only marathon I’m running this year is the Netflix kind…
- Resolution: be more optimistic. Cup half full kinda year. (half full of wine would help)
- Every year I look forward to the Time Square celebration. But they keep dropping the ball…
- New Year’s Resolution: Watch More Cat Videos!
- New Year’s Resolution: finally get that six-pack… of donuts.
- New Year’s Resolution: eat more vegetables… covered in cheese sauce
- New Year’s Resolution: read more… restaurant menus.
- Resolution: turn this muffin top into into a pancake – flat and flipping fabulous
- Resolution: less bitter, more glitter
Cute New Year Letter Board Ideas
Cute quotes are a fun way to celebrate the new year. They evoke warm and fuzzy feelings, making your space feel cozy and inviting. New Year’s is a great time for gratitude and optimism. If you’re looking for something sweet, you’ll find here the perfect quote for your felt board!
- 2024: Turning Can’ts into Cans and Dreams into Plans.
- New Year, Same You – Because You’re Awesome!
- New Days, New Chances
- Cheers to 365 new chances
- The best is yet to come
- Out with the Old, In with the New
- New Year, Same Friends Thank Goodness!
- What’s coming is better than what’s going
- Dress for the year you want
- Resolution: more adventures with good people
- This Year’s Goal: Make More Memories,
- Resolution: Start each day with a smile, and pass it on to someone else
- Let the next adventure begin
- Resolution: Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people
- 525,600 minutes. ~ Rent (the musical)
- May your new year sparkle brighter than the Times Square ball
New Year Letter Board Jokes
Some of the greatest funny New Year’s quotes are short jokes. They’re the best way to get a laugh out of your guests if you’re having a New Year’s Eve party and sprucing up your home decor after the Christmas season. These short New Year jokes can help you add your own unique twist to your decorations and make them stand out.
- If you start making breakfast at 11:30 pm Dec 31, you’ll have the perfect midnight toast!
- What happened to the guy who stole a calendar on Dec 31? He got 12 months…
- My new year’s resolution is to stop procrastinating. It can wait til tomorrow.
- What’s a cow’s favorite holiday? Moo year’s day!
- Why is 6 afraid of 9 on new years eve? Because 9, 8, 7
- What did Adam say to Eve on Dec 31? It’s New Years, Eve
- My new year’s resolution is a fully sea-food diet. I see food and I eat it.
- Who needs new year resolutions? You can recycle the old ones.
- What did the ghost say on Jan 1st? Happy Boo Year!
New Year Letter Board Rhymes
Still looking for a great idea? Here are some rhyming quotes for New Year letter boards to help you spread some cheer and look extra witty.
- New Year’s here, let’s spread some cheer!
- New Year’s Eve, a time to believe, in all the goals we can achieve!
- It’s a fresh start in so many ways, let’s make this New Year truly amaze.
- This New Year is here to stay, let’s make it great in every way.
- New Year’s is a fresh new start, let’s make this year a work of art.
- Out with the old, in with the new, let’s make the year a dream come true.
- Let’s dance, let’s sing, let’s have some fun, Cheers to a year that’s just begun!
- Time to celebrate the year’s end with a great friend
- Sparkling confetti, laughter, and glee, A Happy New Year for you and me!
- Wave goodbye to the past, embrace the new, Here’s to a year filled with dreams come true!
- Out with the old, in with the new, New Year, we are ready for you!
Final Thoughts on New Year’s Letter Board Quotes
It’s the perfect time of year for cute, short and funny letter board quotes! If you have a hard time deciding on which of these New Year quotes to use on your message board, the good news is you don’t have to pick just one. Say goodbye to the past year and hello to the start of a new year and try out a new letter board phrase every week in January!
These quotes are also great to use for captions for your social media photos from New Year’s Eve parties. Make sure you save this article on Pinterest so you can find it again next year! Or share it with someone else in your life who loves letter board quotes. Happy New Year!