There are so many great Valentine’s Day letter board ideas to choose from. Whether you’re looking for cute sayings, funny quotes, or even something for your workplace or classroom, this list has you covered!
Letter board quotes are an easy way to add a caption to your photos for social media or scrapbooking. Hold them up in your photos to let everyone know what’s on your mind. Or put a letter board in your home if you’re looking forward to celebrating a happy Valentine’s day together.
For more holiday letter board fun, check out these St. Patrick’s Day Letter Board Quotes, these Easter letter board ideas and Spring Letter Board Quotes too!
Table of Contents
- Short Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas
- Cute Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas
- Funny Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas
- Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas For Kids
- Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas For The Classroom
- Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas For The Office
- More Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas
Save this article in your Pinterest for later!
Short Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas
The best part about a short and sweet Valentine’s Day letter board idea is that you only need a small set of letters to put the message together! If your letter board needs more plastic letters, you can try your local craft store, or use these short Valentine’s quotes for a simple and sweet idea.
- I Love: Love
- Be mine
- Heart breaker
- I ♥️ U
- Happy Valentine’s Day
- Two peas in a pod
- Me & you
- I’m yours
- Je t’aime
- Still the 1
- QT pie
- I see you lookin’
- You melt my ♥️
Cute Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas
Want to wish someone a happy Valentine’s Day with cute quotes? Look no further! These romantic quotes can add to your home decor in the month of February. Or use a cute letter board idea to send Valentine’s wishes to your special someone. You can set up a letter board with a sweet quote on it and a surprise gift for someone special in your life as a great treat.
- Love is all you need
- Be my valentine
- Love you more
- You + Me = all I need
- Happiness is where you are
- Love makes this house a home
- Love, kisses, and valentine wishes
- Together is better
- When I’m with you, I’m home
Funny Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas
Whether you’re single for Valentine’s Day or you just love any opportunity for a good laugh, these funny Valentine’s letter board ideas are the best. For more hilarious sayings, check out this article of 150+ Funny Letter Board Quotes that are good all year long!
- I’m yours, no returns
- I followed my heart and it led me to pizza
- Cupid’s wingman
- Chocolate is my valentine
- Falling in love sounds painful
- Love you a latte
- Love bites
- I would walk across Legos for you
- Ways to my heart: buy me food. Make me food. Be food.
- Love is in the air. Nope that’s just the smell of chocolate.
- How to flirt with me. Tell me you have food. Tell me I can have it.
- Love is in the air. And so is the flu. Wash your hands.
- What’s the difference between a $20 and a $50 steak? Valentine’s Day.
- What’s the difference between a $20 bouquet of roses and a $50 one? Valentine’s Day.
- Why fall in love when you can fall asleep?
- Cooler than cupid
- Screw Valentine’s Day… I’m just waiting for the day-after discount chocolate
- All you need is love (and chocolate)
More Funny Valentine’s Day letter board ideas:
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I wanna order pizza and watch Netflix with you
- Stupid cupid
- Will you be my valentine? Oh wait, you have no choice, we’re married…
- Valentine’s day is ok, but February 15th is better (cheap candy day)
- Cupid called, he wants his arrow back
- I think Cupid got lost this year
- I love you even when I’m hangry
- Roses are red, violets are blue, my Valentine’s date is cuter than you…
- Spending time with my soulmate: me
- If this was the Titanic I’d share my door with you
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I’d rather be single than with someone like you
- Is it just me, or does a baby carrying a bow and arrow seem like a terrible idea?
Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas For Kids
If you want to take a picture of your kids holding a Valentine-themed letter board, here are some great quotes to put on the letter board for them. If you’re sending Valentine’s wishes to your loved ones far away, a sweet photo of your kids with a special little message can really brighten their day.
- If you think our hands are full you should see our hearts
- You are loved
- My forever Valentine
- Mr. Steal your heart
- Mommy is my valentine
- Loved beyond measure
- Love you to the moon and back
- Roses are milk, violets are milk, I love milk!
- It’s Valentine’s day! Free slobber… I mean kisses..
Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas For The Classroom
Whether you have a letter board or even a bulletin board in your classroom, if you’re looking for a sweet or funny Valentine’s Day quote to share with your students, here are some great ideas. Valentine letter board ideas for the classroom have to be appropriate, and strike a good balance between being kind, caring, and silly too.
- My students are sweethearts
- Who needs candy with students this sweet?
- I teach the best little Valentines
- My class is like a box of chocolate… you never know what you’re going to get
Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas For The Office
These Valentine’s letter board ideas are all office-approved. The office can be a funny place to navigate on Valentine’s day without being too lovey, inappropriate, or problematic. You can put a letter board in your personal office space for your coworkers to see when they stop by, or maybe you have a letter board as part of your break-room decor! Here are a few quotes for Valentine’s Day you can use in your office.
- I followed my heart, it led me to the break room fridge
- It’s sweet to work with this team!
- Sending you all my HR approved Valentine’s love
- Roses are red, chocolate is sweet, working with you all makes Valentine’s complete
- So cupid is a baby with a bow and arrow? Sounds like an incident report waiting to happen…
More Valentine’s Letter Board Ideas
If you have a letter board at home this Valentine’s Day, you may as well make good use of it! Here are some ideas on how to use your letter board to the max this Valentine’s day.
- Put up a Valentine’s Day quote on your letter board at home as decor.
- Set up a Valentine’s Day message on your letter board and leave it out with the gift you’re giving your loved one or kids so they can read it as part of their surprise.
- Put a Valentine’s Day message on your letter board and take a picture of your kids holding it (or next to your pets). Send the cute photo to loved ones far away who you’re not able to celebrate with in-person.
- Put a Valentine’s Day letter board message together and put it on your social media to express how you feel about the holiday (lovey, funny, hate it, etc.).
For more great letter board ideas, check out these articles from Mama’s Buzz: