Grab your Canadian flag and your maple syrup! It’s time to celebrate Canada Day! You’ve come to the right place for short letter board quotes and Canadian captions for social media. There are so many short, funny, and cute quotes to choose from to spruce up your home decor on Canada Day.
It can also be fun to use a letter board to caption your photos with. You can have your kids or family hold up a letter board with one of these fun phrases and add it to your scrapbook or send it to your family this Canada Day!
- Table of Contents:
Funny Canada Day Quotes For Letter Boards
Funny Canadian quotes are perfect to help you celebrate Canada Day. From Canadian puns to silly sayings about Canada Day, you’ll find what you need on this list. For more funny letter board quotes for all year long, check out this article next.
- Keep calm it’s Canada Day
- Part of the Eh team
- Happy birthd’eh Canada!
- It’s Canada day? Unbe-leaf-able!
- I can’t be-leaf it’s Canada Day!
- Food, Friends, Fireworks
- I’m just here for the fireworks
- Blood is thicker than water, but maple syrup is thicker than blood.
- Keep calm and put maple syrup on everything
- Grab your toque and knapsack, it’s Canada Day Eh!
- Loonies, toonies, double doubles, Saskatchewan. If you know what all of these are you’re definitely Canadian.
- Canadians are too polite, so for Canada Day I’m unapologetically Canadian. Jk, sorry.
- Canada Day, it’s time to Part’eh!
- Canada Day? it’s aboot time!
- Moose, Maple Syrup, Mounties
Cute Canada Day Quotes For Letter Boards
Canada can be such a beautiful place, why not celebrate Canada Day with a cute quote? From the northern lights to the maple leaf, Canada has some stunning icons and emblems.
- True North strong and free
- Home is where the maple leaf is
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can live in Canada, which is pretty much the same.
- I followed my heart, it led me to the northern lights
- Northern lights. The views here are lit
- My heart belongs to Canada
- God keep our land, glorious and free
- Light up the sky on the 1st of July
Short Canada Day Quotes For Letter Boards
The good thing about all these Canada Day Quotes is they are all short enough to easily fit on your letter board. Even if you only have a small set of letters, the good news is you should be able to fit these short Canadian quotes on your word board. You can even use French and English quotes together to celebrate the two official languages if you’d like.
- Oh Canada
- True North
- Happy Canada Day
- Joyeux jour du Canada
- Bonne fête du Canada
- Canada, Je t’aime
- Happy Canada D’Eh
- Canadian, Eh
- Canada is Eh-Ok
- Made in Canada.
Canada Day Jokes For Letter Boards
If you have a message board in your home, office or even in your classroom, these Canada Day jokes are perfect to get a laugh. From national animals like moose and beavers to loonies and landmarks… There are so many fun things to joke about when you’re celebrating Canada.
- What did the moose say when you stole from him? How deer-you
- Why is maple syrup always sad? Because it’s sappy.
- God made friendly Canadians and had to balance things out with evil geese
- I just saw a dollar outside my coin container. It escaped the loonie bin.
- In Canada the seasons are, almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction.
- What did the snow say to the Rocky Mountains? I’ve got you covered.
- How do you get a Canadian to apologize? Step on their foot.
- What do you call a moose that makes films? A deer-ector
- Canada’s main exports are cold fronts and hockey players.
- Niagara Falls, but never sinks…
- What did the beaver say to the tree? Nice gnawing you…
- What does a French beaver call his dam? Ma’dame.
Final thoughts on Canada Day Letter Board Ideas
I hope these quotes will help you celebrate the great country of Canada this July 1st. If you call this big country home, enjoy the fireworks, BBQ’s and other festivities that make Canada fun! Sharing is caring, if you loved these quotes share them with someone else who might like them and save it to your Pinterest so you can find it next Canada Day for more Canadian fun!