Father’s Day is such a special day to celebrate a good father or great father figures in your life. If you’re looking to find the perfect quote or funny sayings for your felt letter board this Father’s Day, you’ve come to the right place.
Gearing up for Father’s Day, using a letter board with one of these quotes is a fun way to spruce up your home decor (and remind your children to make a card, haha). You can even use these quotes for social media posts, or incorporate them in your text messages and cards to your dad this Father’s Day.
You might also like these funny letter board quotes for year round. Or check out the best summer letter board quotes next!
I’ve put together a list of the best short, cute, and funny quotes for Father’s Day so you can find what you need! Use the table of contents to jump to any section or read through the whole list.
- Table of Contents
Cute Father’s Day Letter Board Quotes
Father’s Day is the perfect time of year for a cute quote that celebrates the best dad or wise father in your life. Sometimes, the best way to use a cute Father’s Day letter board quote is to set it up with his Father’s Day gifts. Or use one of these dad quotes as part of your home decor the week of Father’s Day.
- A father carries pictures in his wallet where money used to be
- No matter how old I get, I still need my dad
- Handsome like daddy
- Our family’s hero is called Daddy
- If at first you don’t succeed, call Dad
- Maybe Dad was right…
- A great father is someone you look up to, no matter how tall you’ve grown
- There’s nothing Dad and duct tape can’t fix
- You’re the dad everyone wishes they had
- Dad is a noun and a verb. Not just who he is, but what he does
- Dad is a son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love
- See yourself through the eyes of our children. You’re so loved.
Funny Father’s Day Letter Board Quotes
Funny Father’s Day quotes are an easy way to get a laugh from amazing dads. These funny Father’s Day sayings are some of my favorite quotes on this list; who doesn’t like a good sense of humor? Your Dad’s face is sure to light up when he sees one of these silly, short Father’s Day ideas you’ve put on your letter board for him. If you’re looking for funny letter board quotes to use year round check out this next article.
- Father’s Day is for grillin’ and chillin’
- Father’s Day golf is a real par-tee
- Dad bod… don’t you mean Father figure?
- It’s Father’s Day! We’re making pop-tarts for breakfast
- On Father’s Day fashion = socks and sandals
- Happy Fathers’s Day. You’re one of my favorite parents
- Happy Farters Day… I mean Fathers Day
- Worlds best farter… I mean father
- I’ll be in the garage
- Fathor – it’s like a dad but more mighty & has a cool hammer
- Full time dad, part time fisherman
- Dad – the one who says yes when Mom says no
- You go from: Dada, to Dad to Bruh…
- Call your dad today
Short Father’s Day Letter Board Quotes
These short Father’s Day quotes will help you find the right words for your old man this Father’s Day. Tell him he’s a special person or make him laugh with one of these short, happy Father’s Day quotes. Short quotes are great for even the smallest letter boards and they’re helpful if you have a limited number of plastic letters to use.
- Best. Dad. Ever.
- Happy Father’s Day
- Dad makes life fun
- Pop, Dad, Dada, Father
- Papa bear
- Rad Dad
- Don’t pop believing
- Dad joke loading
- Dad. The man, the myth, the legend
- World’s greatest father
- Dad: safe place, sounding board, great friend
Father’s Day Jokes For Letter Boards
Laughter is the best medicine! What better way to get a laugh from your dad than to tell him a joke? Some of the best Father’s Day quotes are short jokes like this that will fit on your letter board at home.
- The best dads are really punny
- What kind of treats do you get a dad for Father’s Day? Pop-sicles!
- How did the grizzly open his Father’s Day card? With his bear-hands!
- Why does Dad want to go fishing on Father’s Day? He’s hooked on it!
- You can’t tell dad jokes if you don’t have kids… that’s a faux pa.
- What’s the difference between dad jokes and bad jokes? The first letter.
- Why do dads take extra socks golfing? In case they get a hole in one.
- Son: can you put my shoes on? Dad: I don’t think they’ll fit me…
- Dad puns… that’s how eye roll
- I wanted to give my dad a comb for Father’s Day. But I could never part with it.
Christian Father’s Day Letter Board Quotes
Christian Father’s Day quotes are great for letter board home decor around this holiday. You can even use these short quotes for a word board, bulletin board or message board at your church. Having a great father is truly a blessing.
- The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him. ~Proverbs 20:7
- The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad! ~ John Walter Braton
- May the Lord bless you and keep you today and every day
- Be the dad God created you to be
- Being a father isn’t a job, it’s a calling
- God bless dads, today and every day
Final Thoughts on Father’s Day Letter Board Ideas
Father’s Day is the perfect day of the year to use one of these quotes and remind Dad that he’s a great dad, a truly rich man with all the love in his life, or a good husband. I hope you found what you were looking for in this awesome list!